This Solar Battery Charger Power Bank is used in polymer batteries, performance is excellent, safe and practical,especially when you are traveling. The solar panel can make full use of solar energy, convenience and environmental protection.2 output ports,allows you charge two devices at the same time,or you can share your backup power with your friend,convenient and sweet.Not only can use the solar panels to charge,but also can charge just like other usual battery. Pay attention to avoid being under the Blazing sun for quite a long time.
1. Universal solar cell power bank for mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3, MP4 or other digital products.
2. Solar panel charger can be charged by under sun.
3.Steady high-current output ensures charging efficiency and safety.
4.Integrated smart chip provides full protection against electric overload.
5. With light indicates when charging
6. Light and small design is easy to carry, perfect power supplier of mobile phone MP3, MP4 or other digital products when travel.
How To Use:
1) Unfold the solar panel charger bag before use
2) Expose the panel under sunlight or USB or DC.
3) Connect your device to the output port of solar panel with the original cable
4) Keep the connected devices out of the sunlight, because the direct sunlight and over-heat may damage the devices
Not only can use the solar panels to charge,but also can charge just like other usual battery. Pay attention to avoid being under the Blazing sun for quite a long time.
Output Interface: USB
Quality Certification: RoHS,MSDS,CE,FCC
Compatible Brand: Universal
Power Source: Solar Energy,USB,A.C. Source
Model Number: WKDT-066
Support Quick Charge Technology: No
Brand Name: sunever
Product name: solar mobile charger
Compatible : iphone/samsung/blackberry/LG/Nokia
Solar panel: 0.6W/5.5V
Capacity: real 1800mah
Battery type: using import cell
Input Interface: Micro USB/AC
1. Estimated shipping times based on Standard Shipping
North America: 2-3 week
Europe: 1-3 weeks
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 2-3 weeks
Asia Pacific: 2-3 weeks
Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-5 weeks
North Africa and the Middle East: 3-4 weeks